Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the software on Kite Channel's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the software;
- use the software for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kite Channel's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the software to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- All profile or post content remains the property of the original owner therefore may not be used without permission of the original owner. Any profile or posts featured on Kite Channel that do not have the appropriate permissions may be removed by request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kite Channel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of this software or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded software in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Kite Channel's website are provided "as is". Kite Channel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Kite Channel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Kite Channel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kite Channel's Internet site, even if Kite Channel has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Kite Channel's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kite Channel does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Kite Channel may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Kite Channel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Kite Channel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kite Channel of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Kite Channel's website shall be governed by the laws of UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information which some websites store on your computer to make it easier for you to log on to and use them during future visits. In reality, a cookie is a small text file which is stored by the user’s browser and contains data, not code, so it can’t contain a virus or spyware. This doesn’t mean that all cookies are harmless in intent, but they can only ever store information.
How we use your information
Kite Channel uses 'analytical' cookies on this site to allow us to monitor website traffic and analyse how visitors use it via Google Analytics. These services track information about how visitors interact with the site, including the number of visitors to our website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visit. We use this information to help us improve our website.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
If you wish to find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.